The PTaaS Difference
PTaaS provides all the value of a penetration test with continuous access to scan data, integrations with vulnerability assessment information, external attack surface management, and a comprehensive phishing program.
S2s comprehensive expert penetration testing services
Compliance all Year Round
Continuous assessing of your external and cloud networks to ensure compliance
Frictionless Assessment Quoting
Reduce the friction for requesting a pentest using our custom wizard
Cloud Security Posture Management
Understand your cloud security posture through continuous assessments
External Attack Surface Management
Discover and Report on your external attack surface continuously
Integrate your vulnerability management platform with PTaaS to validate and prioritize
Understand your IMMINENT RISK
Our dashboard and custom scoring methodology enables you to quickly understand your risk by attack surface via our Cyber Fitness rings.
- Risk Scoring by attack surface to focus your remediation efforts
- Easy to follow Cyber Fitness rings enabling you to reduce risk
- See your IMMINENT RISK score and take action
Take Penetration Testing to the next level. View and interact with findings, artifacts, and export into your existing ITSM to remediate and track validation scans.
- Findings provide screenshots or videos demonstrating the exploit or vulnerability along with detection and remediation suggestions
- Export your finding to your ITSM and mark it for reassessment if remediated
- Leverage our CSPM modules to produce CIS and other benchmark scanning compliance findings
Frictionless engagement process to reduce time to assessment
Request a focused assessment based on time and scope. Load in your assets, email addresses, FQDN and let us get to work.
- Easy scheduler to make sure your pentest starts and ends when you need it too
- Asset selector to quickly define the scope of the engagement
- Selectors to define the type of penetration test your need and compliance standards
Find misconfigurations, vulnerabilities and exploitable risk via our vast micro-serviced scanning capabilities.
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
- External Attack Surface Management (EASM)
- Vulnerability Scanning Integrations (Tenable, etc.)
Access, View, and request detailed reports per focused assessment.
- Archive and Access all focused assessment reports
- Easily view or download reports, attestations, etc.
- Request and access customizable reports based on your needs
Let S2 show you what's possible
You deserve an expert security partner not just another service provider
- Decades of experience securing Federal Enterprises and Fortune 50
- Former NSA Operators skilled in the Adversary arts
- Full scope Security-as-a-Service. Press the easy button.